How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

Hilarous movie!

This was a very great movie. You made it very funny with things which are just as the reality. Looks like the reality on newgrounds is funny too, lol.
This movie itself is funny but also nice animated, you've spent much effort in it, I can see that. All the animations are very well done (yeah there are just a few which I didn't like) but look at the Tankmen thing. That's just one of the few parts of the movie which is very little but so well done!!

All the facts are 100% true. Like the zero and five voting, and that most people are sadly enough aged 13 so they spam very much on newgrounds and find it funny to give good submissions a zero. The hentai thing is also true and the loader yeah I think that was actually true too! You see that when you're submitting a game that people vote very fast. They could not played the game in that little time. They just look at the loader and menu and if they don't understand the game they will vote zero too. Too lazy to look how the game works.

Back yo the movie, I watched it a few times now, and I found it over and over again funny. Very well done and I really hope to see more from you!!

The Rankings:

Fun: 10/10, hilarous reality jokes!
Animation: 9/10, there are very good parts but there are also a few parts which were not that good...
Sounds: 9/10, good voice and sound effects/music.

YOU are a PIRATE! YOU are a PIRATE!

Very Great

It's a very catching song and the animations were funny well done. I really liked it. Original stuff!

The Rankings:

Graphics: 8/10
Music: 10/10
Quality: 10/10

Hope to see more stuff like this from you :D!!

Starogre responds:

i hope so too!

the curse the curse

Awesome...

...only needs a better storyline...

Dead Zed Dead Zed

Stunning game! The graphics are superb on all aspects (interface, hud, in-game) - its all made in the same style; and the style is very well chosen :). I really like the paper / note interface design. It is nice to see some good graphics, but the gameplay is the most important thing of every game.

This game features awesome gameplay mechanics! Simple basics (easy to understand - no tutorial needed) and nice gun-feeling (I don't know the right word for that ;)). This game is very addicting: we all want the best guns and more survivors and that's a very good reason for gamers to replay the game!

Dead Zed deserves 5 stars. It gives you a great experience and uses some new mechanics we did not see before in flash games. Very well done!!

Castaway 2 Castaway 2

Superb looks

This game feels very nice. The design is superb. For an RPG game in flash it's fantastic. One little thing: I don't think a big RPG like this is suited for being a flash game. This game would fit awesomely on a handheld though!

Arrival In Hell 2 Arrival In Hell 2

Superb sequel!

This game is a lot of fun. I don't like point and click game personally, but this was a awesome experience. The cutscenes really made the game a lot better; it was almost a little movie!

One of the best point and click games which didn't bore me! Keep it up mate!

cicla responds:

Thanks for the awesome review, i'm very glad you like it :D

XENOXX - To The Sun XENOXX - To The Sun

Very well done music!

This music is awesome mate. We've used it in our game, thanks for making this fantastic music. It does perfectly fit in our game! :D

Keep it up!!

Bonanza Bonanza

Nice man

I used it in my game special snake in a hard level ;).

nietzlawe responds:

Hey, appreciate it. I'll check out Special Snake 2 now.